Serving Northeast Ohio’s Education Community
We’re a premier, full-service financial cooperative, proudly serving the Greater Cleveland education community and select group partners. Since 1955, our specialized structure has been maintained to help the education community prosper.
Indeed, we are different. We are precisely what a bank could never be.
Individuals eligible to join include students, faculty, and employees of the following schools and community organizations:
- Andrews Osborne Academy (employees only)
- Auburn Career Center
- Brown Aveda Institute
- Fairport Harbor Schools
- iSTEM Geauga Early College High School
- Kirtland Schools (employees only)
- Lake County Educational Service Center
- MacKenzie Memorial Public Library
- Madison Schools
- North Olmstead Board of Education
- North Olmsted High School Alumni Association Members
- North Olmsted Schools
- Our Shepherd Lutheran School
- Perry Schools (employees only)
- Riverside Schools
Upon joining, immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, children) are also eligible. Our longstanding policy of "once-a-member, always-a-member" means that you may maintain your membership and enjoy the many benefits that we have to offer, even if you graduate, change jobs, or relocate.
- Burke School of Irish Dance
- Clark Family Automotive Services
- Gateway Country
- Ladies and Gentlemen Salon and Spa of Mentor
- Ream Builders, Inc.
- St. Clarence Church (parishioners and staff)
- Zergott Landscaping, Inc.