Serving Lake County Public Schools & Select Community Groups
We’re a premier, full-service financial cooperative, proudly serving the Lake County education community and select group partners within the Greater Cleveland region. Since 1955, our specialized structure has been maintained to help our local education community prosper.
We take great pride in our continued investment in Northeast Ohio’s schools and the educators who work within them. We believe our sound business principles and proactive efforts to further financial education can profoundly improve life in our community.
We look forward to providing you an unparalleled banking experience, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. We’re different for a reason. We are precisely what a bank could never be.
Who May Join
- Lake County Public Schools
Membership is open to all faculty and employees of Lake County Public Schools.
- Expanded Educational Partners
Eligibility is also open to all students, faculty, and employees of the following schools and educational organizations:
- Auburn Career Center
- Brown Aveda Institute
- Fairport Harbor Schools
- iSTEM Geauga Early College High School
- Madison Schools
- North Olmsted Schools
- Our Shepherd Lutheran School
- Riverside Schools
Membership is also open to all employees of the following organizations within the Greater Cleveland area:
- Burke School of Irish Dance
- Clark Family Automotive Services
- Gateway Country
- Ladies and Gentlemen Salon and Spa of Mentor
- Lake County Educational Service Center
- MacKenzie Memorial Public Library
- North Olmsted Board of Education
- North Olmsted High School Alumni Association Members
- Ream Builders, Inc.
- St. Clarence Church (including parishioners)
- Zergott Landscaping, Inc.
Upon joining, immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, children) are also eligible. Our longstanding policy of "once-a-member, always-a-member" means that you may maintain your membership and enjoy the many benefits that we have to offer, even if you graduate, change jobs, or relocate.